The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Tab & Funyuns


The best meal ever. Yesterday I babysat for my sister and her friend, then the next day we went to Wal Mart, and I found some Tab that was made in 1993. I bought the tab despite several warnings from my sister, and found it to be one of the most revolting sodas ever devised, second only to those awful Mexican sodas with hunks of sugar floating in them. I still have to write my about me poem and finish those flash cards, but instead I'm playing defend your castle. Maybe tomorrow I'll have some insightful and witty commentary about how crappy my day was today, but until then, let the rivers flow with the blood of the stick figures attacking my castle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I LOVE Defend Your Castle. You can make stick figures blow up and stuff. Don't know why, but humans seem to love inflicting pain on stick figures. Must be a natural impulse. ON WITH THE VIRTUAL AND UNREAL KILLING!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap