The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

!st day

My hand's all sweaty! Ok, how pathetic am I? It is only the first day and I'm already looking for an excuse to not come to band. I know that I'm going to get a detention in Spanish II, because I am going to clash with the teacher who makes me use a stupid zippy binder!

If anyone cares, I have arranged my links in score order!!! I have also added a link to the hornist nest.

I love the new grading system.

It doesn't feel like school ever let out. There is nothing 'new' about the school year. The smell of freshly sharpened pencils that used to waft into the rooms that let you know that the school year had again begun was absent and replaced by the sound of the plastic freshmen (catch the mean girls reference?)

How did a person from Howe get my email address?

So many people are in A lunch, it is most awesome. I am so excited that I get to have lunch with Kendra and Auburn at the same time for the first time. I have missed my tuna sooo much over the summer.

Remember kids, don't get lost in the shuffle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

So how come Julia's before Becky? Huh? It really doesn't matter.
I must say though that if I had links, they would also be in score order, then in chair order or alphabetical order by person. Or perhaps by year in school.
Yesterday I thought that this school year was actually going to be alright. Now I'm already skiving off doing homework to blog. I don't have this kind of time! What am I doing!?

4:56 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

This person from howe (and I don't know how {get it, howe and how, anyway}) emailed me and I gave him your email address, but I will send you the address anyway

4:57 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

wow, I was typing a comment and pressed publish and you comment showed up, brian. freaky

4:58 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I had great plans for this year that are already out the window. I didn't have the focus to organize beyond basic score order.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap