The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Shoes, Phallic Refernces, and Dirty Water

While I sit here and post about my new shoes and london t-shirt, many of my band friends are enjoying playing in the filthy lake at the Celina Band's annual lake day. After spending much of the last week at Parris's house, I have exhausted my talent for finding phallic references in Disney movies.
Blogging has become somewhat Sissyphean for me in the past week because of band camp and two-a-days and forming corn. When school starts, I'll finally have something else to post about besides band! (well, maybe not)
Things of note that happened today:

Improved my mile time

Wasn't mean to the Velders

Recieved only on of Auburn's "bad officer awards"

Learned how to close the band's storage shed

Saw two alumni of the Celina Band Program: Crias (spelled this way simply for clarity reasons)and Mitchell (at the post office!!?....In Mckinney!!?)

Got awsome shoes, but they are marketed as football shoes (how embarrasing) and even have a football helmet on the inside sole.

Tried the new shaked green tea lemonade at Starbucks (being a fan of the shaken passion tea lemonade)

Added two more England clothing items to my collection.

Actually blogged

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I am very proud, I must say.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap