The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fallen Remembrances

Not referring to Americans Lost. I just got back from babysitting. I watched "The Order" with Heath Ledger and the entire cast of "A Knights Tale" and I was surprised at how good it was. Its enough to make me want to be a priest, jk.

Guess who I ran into today??.....................Anybody?.............Krissy Dixon. Guess where.....................Tom Thumb in McKinney. She looks the same, she sounds the same, she's not pregnant, she doesn't look like she's on drugs, and she is graduating a year early...it's all we could ask for. Its strange to see people that you were once so close to and suddenly realize that your lives are unfathomably different, now. A special bond is formed with the people your in a play with, and Krissy will always be my duck.


I heard a Dixie Chicks song on the radio today. This faint ray gives me hope that they will one day be played regularly in Texas once again. That is why the radio is better than having CD's or an MP3 player: there is the chance of that random song coming on that will send you reeling through your memory--through the catacombs of your own fallen remembrances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap