The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Am I the only one...

who gets oddly selfconscious when Mr. Rutherford gushes on the band during our performances? I almost feel like we shouldn't be wasting these peoples' time.

I'd like to give a shout out to all the people trying to do their precalculus algebra assesment and failing miserably.

I really have to work instead of type into the nothingness, but before I do, I leave you with this question: Why do the most popular condiments have to be red and yellow in color and stain things that come within 3 feet of them. Food was nice and neat before ketchup, mustard, and salsa came along. I never had a tortilla chip stain on my shirts before.

5 Comments:

Blogger jacko492 said...

I was looking at your Blog,Agent Orange is one I'm trying to get together. I have a long way to go, it involves heart disease and various things like that. Check it out if you get a chance.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

I love salsa

7:24 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

sorry i messed up. As I said. The stain remover companies invented the condiments so that they can make more money on stain remover and when people survive on just condiments, Shout! will rise up against all nations and rule the world!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

after they destroy Spray & Wash

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap