The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Steamy Pants


Oh my god, I was sooo hot, then in the school I was so cold, then after school I was so hot that when I took off my pants, they were steamy.

I went to pick up my 5 steps to a 5 US history book @ Barns and Nobles and ate at Potbelly's which has not only some great sandwhiches, but the best chili I've ever had. That's right, I got chili. I know, I was just as shocked as you were. They had this cola that was microbrewed with green tea.

Those of you who know me know that I got my class ring today. You also know that it is uglier than sin....or my yearbook picture. I have, however, decided that I like the ring and will slowly acclimate myself to a short, routine wearing during the indoor band rehearsals because I feel accepted enough there to not be too ridiculed.

Ok, so I went to church--wipe that expression off your face--and it wasn't even my own--it was Auburn's. It was surprisingly intimate and cool, and I finally got to learn the words to Shout to the Lord--the theme song of all those Time-Life worship CD commercials. Auburn then went on to take me to lunch at a Subway 5 miles from here house that we drove 25 miles to get to. Auburn is the best driver on earth--if you want to go to the Piggly Wiggly in Denton.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I'm not sure how abstract generalization is an argument for the church. Anyway, Auburn better be commenting after I made it open to the public. Also, since I don't have that many junk comments, you think I should take word ver. off?

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap