The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

At least I'm true to myself

hglkj
Andrew--The Avarage Crazy Band Kid
Your an ok band student. You have an average amount
of friends in the band. Your a little on the
weird side, but people like that about you.
Though your an officer, you don't like to
alienate yourself.


Which Celina Band Member Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

Hey, I turned out to be myself on the quiz. And I will consider befriending Oprah Winfrey to finance the concert in the bathroom. I might even ask you to do a little bit of PR for me. May the good chi within bring you good health and comforting dreams.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap