The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Grammy

Since Parris is slacking and not posting about the most important musical event all year, I will make the grammy post. To read a professional review click there. I can only say that beside the fact that human cloning is now legal in Britain, the grammies where pretty boring. With Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's duet being the musical equivalent of valium with a tequila chaser. Queen Latifa was a great host. The teacher who went to jail for having sex with her 12 year old student is out of jail and is going to marry the kid. Unfortunately, I missed the best song of the year award, and, while I could hunt down a results list online, I am lazy at this minute while posting about the grammies and bits of news I'm hearing on the Tonight Show along with Ross the intern (for any regular Tonight Show watchers out there who know what I'm talking about). So, if someone wants to post a results list--THIS IS YOUR WRITTEN INVITATION (as Mr. MacMillan would say)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap