The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Little Earthquakes

Any Tori Amos fans out there? No? Didn't think so. So, everyone is back in Celina, I gather. This is muy excellente because now everyone can take my quiz! It is missing a few pictures, but the result will still be shown. I expect you to post results (html is included)! If your result doesn't have a pic, try again later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

"Austin, the Band Rebel" Like, weird. Maybe the "llama" and "smart ass" thing threw it off. I did however pick the most accoustically sound spot, so I don't know how I'm not me. However, it was, as Julia said, quite fun. Brava!

6:33 PM  
Blogger xavier said...

haha i made a quiz to "which evil CHS freshmen are you?" on yours first i was julia then i was becky which are 2 total opposites! ha luv yall!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Blogger changed the comments for everyone, not just me. The value set to Chopsticks was actually Tara because she always wears them in her hair. However, the spicy green peas were you. Brian, how could you not be yourself? Either you didn't truthfully take the quiz, or I didn't know you as well as I thought. Parris was Austin as well

10:35 PM  
Blogger crias said...

shit! i got scott. at least that means i get to fuck shelly, though.

that's not because i picked the arrogant asshole answers (other than "my penis"). it's probably because of the inconsequential ones like "green" and "a dog".

AWESOME quiz though!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap