The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Fuck Valentine's Day

This is the single worst holiday all year. I think bank day in Scotland is less bitter. Just so ya'll know, I'm not talking to Celina people. At Lamar High School, today, a kid came into school swinging a sword and injured a student before being detained and arrested. What makes that even scarier is that I've been to Lamar and North Lamar before. More people commit suicide on Valentine's Day than on any other holiday. Everywhere I went today was decked in red hearts and roses. It made me sick. I'm actually looking forward to school tomorrow so I can be distracted from how "bad" a person I am. (and the picture of dorian grey). I'm sorry I didn't get any gifts this year, but I figured nobody really missed them and/or they didn't want a gift from someone with whom they were not involved.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cool Cass said...

frankly, i don't understand why people make such a big deal about valentine's day - though i feel bad that some of my friends got me candy & i didn't get them anything - i don't celebrate valentine's day for obvious reasons - but i did learn that in korea, the only thing that happens is that girls give their boyfriends candy - i bet guys would love to live there

12:49 AM  
Blogger Lumbergh-in-training said...

Thank god I am not the only one who doesn't like Valentine's Day.
Look at these stories.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap