The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

TAKS and the City

I am just about sick of TAKS and of being studious. Whenever your smart it seems that people either want to constantly point out your errors to show you that you are not very intelligent at all, or they wish to criticize and say that you do not have the intelligence that you should. Just because your in the top 5 of the class does not mean you are infallible. People come up to me and act as if they are dissapointed because I did not do better on my benchmark TAKS exam. Two of which, I might point out, I took in one day because I missed a week of school and that day was the deadline. When the actual TAKS comes around, I intend to take my sweet ass time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap