The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Catharsis

Sorry I've been lazy about posting. Now, down to business. Hurray State People! We've started The Picture of Dorian Grey(Gray?) in English. Valentines day is just around the corner and Celina has no school that day. It's this time of year that makes me feel unloved :-) Mr. Gilmore is our temp. band director since MM Weatherford & Co. are away with the state kids in San Marcos. I have to learn the flute for jazz band and it is the crappiest instrument in the woodwind family. I can't even make a noise. I'll be sure to post a pic of me and the flute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

It was in San Antonio, not San Marcos. Just thought I'd clear that up.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Sorry, I was not myself when writing this post. I was aware that ya'll were in San Antonio, but something different spilled from my keyboard.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap