The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Its the last one!!

This is our last Tuesday night rehearsal before UIL. Its open ended-always a great feature of a Tuesday night rehearsal. The Band Boosters and Parents are feeding us--I don't mean to sound unappreciated, but some of the stuff is just disgusting. Our officer meeting never really adjourned, we just recessed. After our dinner, we watched film that we had missed by having an outside rehearsal that morning. We looked kinda crappy, so it didn't lift my spirits going to rehearsal. I'm still ill. I've had a head cold, but am still going to band and school. Mr. Rutherford's stress is culminating into one big bad mood. He is really irritated at me still, and I honestly cannot tell why. Maybe its because I don't respond well to people that never say anything positive and regard randomness, singing, and playful brouhaha as a crime punishable by death--or at least a stern talking to. I'm really tired, as I always am. I can't find a coherent link to hold the thoughts and contents of this post together, so as I usually do, I shall now drift into some meaningless ramble of congested thoughts on the LBJ freeway of my mind, just wanting to get home in rush hour traffic while pondering whether to stop and get a pizza, because pizza hut has a new extra large pizza, but the commercial for it is uncommonly stupid. Almost as bad as a taco bell or olvaltine commercial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap