The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, October 18, 2004

The illness has set in

I am dredfully sorry for not posting during the weekend. In fact, I have a lot to say about what happened, but every time I tried to turn on my computer over the weekend I didn't make it past my bed. I feel awful! However, I came to band anyway, but couldn't yell and could barely lead the workout. I'm in BCIS now avoiding doing my resume and being online without permission. I'm a technology rebel! I'm trying not to touch my face too much for the fear of contaminating my keyboard and infecting the other classes. I will post tonight because there is so much to tell everybody, I must type like I've never typed before!! ALADDIN IS OUT!!! And with it comes phenominal cosmic power and and an itty bitty living space.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I believe that you are mistaken. Genie vs. King Triton, Jafaar vs. Ursala, Aladdin vs. a Mermaid, and Prince Eric vs. Jasmine, Aladdin is the superior film--just look at the gross sales.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap