The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Fun, Fun for everyone!

Homecoming is tomorrow, and I'm sure that everyone is as excited as I am not. The freaks who chose to be in the band have to be up at the school tomorrow for an "alarm clock pep rally" at 5:00 a.m. That will be proceeded by an extended rehearsal out on the grid, where we will be yelled at until we can no longer hear normal levels of speech. My computer purchase just cleared through BestBuy's rewardzone program, so I have $60 to go spend at Best Buy! I can't wait until tuesday, its UIL marching contest. We're gonna suck, but love it! I hope to finally have some photo documentation. To lighten any day, I watch my favorite funny internet video. Here is a link to the funniest thing on the web--at least that's my opinion. But of course, I have a strange obsession with cats...
...Here is another favorite video, but be warned, its a big lengthy...
...Ok, this one is pretty funny too...
...This one's great for all you prohibitionists out there...
...I need some rest...
...I think I have a test tomorrow...
...I hate homecoming...
...I love Aladdin and Ms. Congeniality...
...I need an MP3 Player...
...and some cash would be nice...
...In fact, any contributions to the "I need money" fund would be appreciated...
...Make checks payable to Andrew or Linda Hill...
...I accept money orders...
...I do not, however, accept credit cards...
...only because I don't have a credit card reader...
...so the card would be useless to me...
...I could just use it as if it was mine...
...but then I'd be arrested for identity theft or something...
...maybe I should get a card reader...
...I like playing saxophone...
...Mr. Rutherford finally gave me my memory pin...
...Its about time, too...
...I think he's about to lose it...
...his mind, not the memory pin..
...just thought I'd clarify...
...maybe Argyle will mysteriously drop out of the competition on Wednesday...
..."I love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch"..
...I like shrimp, too...
...I like them a lot!...
...I don't think I've ever realized nor given serious thought to the fact that I really love shrimp, perplexing...

...T-shirts are ordered for robotics club, there gonna be awsome...
...I wonder if I should go to mall day...
...Vimbe vyote vya mungu wetu, na mfalme wetu!...
...Vimbe vyote vya mungu wetu, na mfalme wetu!...
...All men watu wote
All creatures viumbe vyote
Everybody awawe yote
Praise the Lord sifu mungu...
...I began writing this post at 9:00 and have been continually adding to it ever since...
..."I grow tired of wasting time!"...
...I shall require rest soon, I need to be up bright and early, so fare ye well, my bonnie young girl, we are bound for rio grande!............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap