The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Celina meets Milan

Top fasion sources have just recently announced that the "it" color for this fall/winter season is bright orange, much to the delight of Celina fans. This means that for the first time in the history of the world, the bright orange attire of Celinians will be in style for an entire season. While I don't follow fashion, I read this while glancing through a magazine in Half Priced Books and found it quite hillarious. I can't wait to bust out on the runway in my Celina sweatsuit

1 Comments:

Blogger Fanny said...

I remember Half Price books, so that's what you meant by that magazine! Lol!

Fanny

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap