The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Friday

Since the excitement of Quiznos day on Thurday, Friday is very disappointing. Its rainy and gloomy-its crap. I make a management decision to be late to our pre-game rehearsal, and it turns out to be a good decision for a change because I didn't have ot make seven trips to the band hall. We marched in jeans and polos that night, and so did Argyle. We tried to impress them; I'm not sure it worked. I scared one of their band members during our officer exchange. They gave us a gift of candy, do MR. R gave them a band travel shirt. Not exactly an even trade, but I was surprised that he gave them a gift in return. They were probably the nicest band we have met. I really liked their show. It was a fun game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap