The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Psycho

Yesterday, my sister was involved in an accident on 1461. She was alright, but one the way to the scene to pick up my nephew, I asked my mom about the white pickup that hit her. She asked me what white pickup; my sister didn't mention that a white pickup hit her. I told my mom I just had a feeling that it was a white pickup driven by some Prosper kid that hit her. When we pulled up to the accident, I saw my sister's car, and the white pickup with a kid in a Prosper football letter jacket standing outside of it talking to the police. I think that is pretty freaky.

On a completely different subject, I hope I'm able to try out for OAP early so I can still have a chance to be in the play and go to college.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

There are numerous accounts of similar occurances from around the world. I think it's pretty cool to know one personally.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap