The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

When I come to the club step aside


When we were freshmen, we were the dirty freshmen, and we were hated by all. Every year since, we've been so inclusive to the freshmen classes that I feel somewhat offended by comments that they feel picked on. They don't know what being outcast is like.
I really think that the freshmen will get more into it when ever we travel more for games. The band bus is where it happens

4 Comments:

Blogger Solomon said...

I agree completely. Three cheers for the band bus, hooray!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

WHAT??!! The freshmen feel PICKED ON??? I didn't feel picked on, and if emotional rollercoaster me didn't feel like that, they shouldn't feel like that, especially since the upperclassmen are even more inclusive this year.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

only good happens on the band bus of course

7:15 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I think we've all done a lot of good on the band bus before

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap