The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hangin' Out

Soooooooooooooooooo

One friend says no, the other yes
Which one of us will you call your best?
Weekends and weekdays. Nights and mornings
Phonecalls and messages, all without warning
Who do you love? Who do you hate?
When I'm around, aren't things great?
When your not around, however, I play
Talking about you, in such wretched ways.
Spreading around speculation and lies
all while maintaining such glorious ties
"I am so thankful, to be your friend"
"We have something I do not want to end"
But I don't hear, how your other friends talk
Relaying to you ev'ry hurtful remark
I hope your eyes open, before it's too late
and your closed mind is rewarded with proportionate hate.
----------------------------------------
Silly boys, they think they know it all
They don't mind their own business
They don't laugh where they ought
Don't worry, one day the axe will fall
They will be trapped
Slaves to their own hypocrisy

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Did you make that up?

4:44 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I've made up all of the poems I've posted other than the one than two (where I told the author)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

nice

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap