The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Commencement

So, here we are again. Tomorrow is band camp. (by the way, happy birthday, Lori--I know I couldn't get anything to you before tomorrow) I still have all of the scores for teh stands tunes to copy as well as the calendar. As we speak, I am avoiding packing because I am still trying to convince myself that it can't be happening again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Wow, we really must be one of the only bands in Texas that goes away and actually camps for band camp. I mean, that's what the name implies, right? Band Camp. A camp in which band stuff is done. Like leadership camp except with everyone (of one gender) in one room.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap