The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Bloody Discharge

So, I've been away from the computer for a whole week--I almost feel like I have a life. Of course, I look at what I've been doing, and I realize that I don't.

On Martes y Miercoles, the officers and I had our training.

On Thursday, I took a day to catch up on my beauty sleep

On Friday, I kidnapped Brian from the Band Hall and we went and bought stuff for the Freshmen's bundles. Upon returning to the band hall, we painted towels and stayed at the parents night out thing until midnight. Its a good thing it was the last one, because I don't know if Brian could handle another.

On Saturday, I tried a green tea frappuccino (sooo good) and went with my sister and her boyfriend to Belk (that department store in Mckinney). In Belk, this woman asked my opinion of her outfit because she was going to this western party. I told her that she didn't look good in ruffles and I picked her out an outfit. She liked what I picked out and gave me $20 for my services. I would've stayed at Belk all day to see if anyone else needed a personal consultant, but I had to go to Jenny's party.

At Jenny's we had some fun with craft paint, and I was assaulted and they all put red paint in my hair. Even though it looked mighty spiffy, I was hard to get out (I had to wash it out in the pool, so it looked like I was bleeding). All night I was shedding red flakes. I spent the night and we had wild massages while watching movies. All the boy scout boyfriends who couldn't be bothered to attend this birthday bash really missed out :-) Happy birthday to Jenny, again.

I had to work today, and I made about 1700 trips up and down these rickety stairs while cutting tiny tiles that would shatter when they hit the tile saw and pelt my face.

I'm sorry for anyone who has tried to reach me in the past couple of days, my phone has been sorta dead (it really has pretty crappy battery life) and I have been actually busy.

If somebody doesn't pick some stands tunes, there is going to be some mass murding at the band hall.

I am proud to report that after 2 showers, I no longer have red in my ears, on my scalp, in my nose, smeared on my skin, or coming out my butt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

HI melanie, and penny says hi too. Hope you've had a great summer.

Andrew......what did you get for the bundles? I would have loved to see the hair, but I know it's hard getting that stuff out. My cat once had blue paint smeared on her by my nieces when she was younger. Her tongue was blue for weeks.

10:52 AM  
Blogger xavier said...

i managed to get all the paint off my skin with some severe loofa-ing but there's still yellow in my hair. I went to get my haircut today and Matt, my hair dude, laughed at me. =)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap