The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Oh Boy, Tea!!

You know what, a tea party might not be such a bad idea. And I can say this because I find the persona of the stereotypical heterosexual male to be widely undesirable and disturbing on a vast number of social, psychological, physical, and behavioral levels, hench my membership in the band. We'd have to go to the store and stock up on pretentious food and floral fabric. It will be a jolly good time. We can do it before the next parent's night out, because high tea should be served @ 4. This should give us time to eat, drink, be merry and make it to the band hall by 5:30 we'll have to invite hyacinth AND gardenia. and we'll have to reassign ourselves old british lady names. I knew that I posted about Batman!!! ITs overall rating was 11. I apologize for any typos in this post in particular because I am typing it without the aid of my spectacles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Gardenia

7:42 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

Nice....a tea party sounds like uncannily delightful time. Well, make sure you have cherries there, so people can politely spit seeds at each other and do tricks with their tongues and the stems.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

Hyacinth, I went to your site, its quite empty, you can't just comment, you post. Explain why you have transformed from Brian to an old british woman....by the way, "to err is human....is quite necessary," I don't precisely remember, but, to correct is quite necessary, I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

PS - Andrew suggested that we all sit down and write drill together, and I know chuckle maliciously imagining the probable scenario that Andrew described.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap