The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, July 04, 2005

We can roleplay if you want

Okay, read all my new posts to see why I am reposting this about seeing batman begins

It has everything that a film should

Nudity
Children
British People
Crazy People
Superior Asians
and they even rebuild the manor in the end
This was the greatest batman eveeerrrrrr!!! I am buying 10,000 copies to pass out on the street and door to door to non-beleivers!
Alfred kicks ass!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Then I'm going to need to go see it with you to see what makes it so better than the Michael Keaton ones.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

By the way, I saw your other post, commented on the one right before it, got back to comment on it (the Batman one) and found it missing. I thought my computer had just fucked up.
(There, I helped with your rating)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap