The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Quotes from the Crypt

See if you can match the sidebar or heading quote with its blog.

"I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to...MOVE IT!"

I have more guy friends than girl friends, mostly because they are nicer and tend to say what they mean.


"If life is just a stage, then we are all running around ad-libbing, with absolutely no clue what the plot is. Maybe that's why we don't know whether it's a comedy or tragedy."


Telling it like it is


"I'm dumbfounded by me all the time. Wow! What a.... thrill.....and a joy"

I'd rather have sex with a yellow dog than a Republican

Stand for Something, or You'll Fall for Anything.


Rebecca Lynn

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. -- A. A. Milne


“We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time.”

Need to read bout someone elses problems? Go here.

If you feel like you are under control, you're just not going fast enough." -Mario Andretti

13 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Okay, let me see what I've got.
1) Chris(tina)
2) Sarah
3) Julia
4) ?
5) Parris
6) Chrias
7) Katie?
8) Lori
9) Andrew
10) ?
11) Cain
12) Becky

Yay!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Leah, I'm sorry, but Lori had that link to Becky first. I think.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

number eight is Lori's, 10 is Leah's.
4 is Tifanny
however, katie is not in this lineup, so 7 belongs to someone else.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Well, I stil got the most right. No offense, still, but I can't believe Leah got her own wrong.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I would comment on the post this applies to, but it's too long for you to notice that there's a comment.
(Referring to "This Is Your Blog") Was I ever a "conniving asshole"?

2:44 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I checked Cassie's and didn't see it! But then again, I can never find what I'm looking for.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Okay, I officially feel stupid. Even though it's her freaking blog sub-heading, I still managed to miss it. I checked every blog on your links list, and some others. I'm horrible at finding stuff. Those others I just knew off the top of my head.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

Just curious...I realize I made mistakes last year but I didn't think that they were THAT bad...why didn't you tell me so I could fix them? Hmn? Oh well, please try to do that this year so I can try to be a good drum major. I would really like to be.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Okay, Leah, take a freaking chill pill or whatever the hell doesn't sound so old and stupid!
The tone of your last comment was quite inappropriate.
I first corrected the error in a polite manner ("Leah, I'm sorry, but Lori had that link to Becky first. I think."), not even demanding that you recognize that I am correct, but leaving it open to argument since I am not the Blog God.
Then, when Andrew commented about correct answers, and proved that the counting included the links, I was still quite nice about the whole incident ("No offense, still, but I can't believe Leah got her own wrong.")
I realize that it is very easy to make counting mistakes. Hell, I do it all the time. But you don't have to get all mad at me for something you imagined I said. If anyone on the planet will look at the comments you are getting offended by, they will see that there is nothing in them that could even remotely be considered offensive.
Get off my back!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

If, however, you are not coping an attitude over the whole thing, then disregard my previous comment and we'll all leave it at that. Okay?

1:44 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

*hysterical laughing*
Brian: You were never a conniving asshole
I didn't realize that I had used something that was shared by 2 blogs, and for the anger that ensued, I apologize.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I wanted to keep all of the first posts intact, Tara. At this time, not only did we not know that you would turn out fine, but I was also grasping at things to hate. I felt self conscious about posting it again, but I figured that nobody would dwell on something I said a long time ago.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Becky, at first I miscounted (I counted the introductory paragraph) and thought that you were still working on figuring out "I'd rather have sex with a yellow dog than a republican" and I was going to beat you for you ignorance, but I was wrong--and you figured #7 out anyway, so this is pointless

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap