The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Screw England Day

Another wonderful year of America mocking its foundation has passed, and I felt obligated to post, even if I wore my England shirt all day. I think I have a *mancrush on Brian Bell from Weezer.


*mancrush: a mild obsession a heterosexual male has with another hetero male that is not of a sexual nature (but there are worse alternatives if you were forced into a gay sex act)

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

more often than not....its hotter than hot......in a lot of good ways.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Arabian niiiiiiiiiights
'Neath Arabian moooooooooons!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

something about dunes

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap