The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Insomniac Kitty

Today Jessica and I had our party. It was rather fun and right now sitting in my room typing, I can't really remember anything we did. We bowled, played laser tag, watched Anchorman, and played pool. I am not tired at all, but I seem to have trouble thinking clearly. But hey, I have found a blog even better than brian's at depressing people!!! (I don't mean that in a cruel way, but I have to say something) I actually feel that my blog has lost direction because the problems that instgated my blog's creation have all been resolved (for now at least)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

And whose may that be?

9:56 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Katya Manclevena

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap