The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Fever Freaking Pitch

One of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile, besides the fact that it has to do with the Red Sox. Jimmy Falon was surprisingly funny and Drew Barrymore was surprisingly sexy. I think Julia liked the ball shaving part a little too much :-) And I think we all enjoyed partaking of my banana at the gas station. And Cain, "What about Jenny's boobs?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I don't know what your talking about

5:54 PM  
Blogger xavier said...

Its not "What about Jenny's boobs?" Its "What about my boobs, Jenny?"

3:40 PM  
Blogger xavier said...

and it only works when I say it. lol jkn

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap