The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Please Read: To learn fabulous things about me!

1. First name? Andrew

2. Where you named after anyone? Andrew Jackson—the Native American Killer

3. Do you wish on stars? Never did, when I look up I invariably run into something

4. When did you last cry? In Middle School.

5. Do you like you handwriting? Most of the time I feel it is quite admirable

6. What is you favorite lunch meat? Tuna

7. What is your birth date? April 18th

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Backstreet Boys: Millennium

9. if you were another person, would YOU be friends with yourself? Absolutely not

10. Do you have a journal? Online. I have a blog.

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? What! Me? Sarcasm? Never!

12. What are your nicknames? Sometimes people call me Drew or Andy if they are feeling dangerous

13. Would you bungee jump? Never

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope, too much time.

15. Do you think that you are strong? Physically, strong enough. Socially, sure. Mentally, sure.

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip/ coffee chocolate chip

17. Shoe size? 10

18. Red or pink? Red

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Let’s just say I don’t have my looks going for me.

20. Who do you miss the most? Not quite sure. Agreeing with Brian: All the people from last year that left. I'll sure miss Becky a lot next year.

21. When will the elections for the new pope begin? April 18th my birthday!


22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Not wearing any

23. What are you listening to right now? SNL

24. Last thing you ate? A gyro

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean

26. What is the weather like right now? The weather in my room is at a perfect 296.5 Kelvin

27. Last person you talked to one the phone? Tiffany

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? It really does depend. If it’s someone like Heather or Jenny where you can’t see her face because of her ample bosom. But if it’s someone normal like Julia, I would probably say mouth or just face in general.

29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes

30. Favorite Drink? Kiwi Pear Green Tea

31. Favorite sport? To watch: baseball or college football/ basketball. To play: soccer (Is marching band a sport)

32. Hair color? A little more blonde than Becky

33. Eye color? Blue? It varies

34. Do you wear contacts? Go glasses! Go eye birth defects!!!

35. Favorite food? Anything that isn’t mundane, especially seafood.

36. Last movie you watched? Fever Pitch

37. Favorite Day of the Year? April the 25th, because it's not too hot, not too cold; all you need is a light jacket! I love giving things at Christmas, but Xmas day is usually crappy.

38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Scary movies (secretly: romantic comedies with happy endings)

39. Summer or winter? When I’m with other people, its summer. When I’m alone, its winter—not just because of normal associations.

40. Hugs or Kisses? Speaking of candy: Hugs Speaking of public displays of affection: Hugs, they’re much less formal (not as many people have gotten a disease from hugging anyway {unless you’re using hugging as a euphemism for sex})

41. What is your Favorite Dessert? Tiramisu

42. Who is most likely to respond? People reading

43. Who is least likely to respond? People who are either lost, don’t know who I am, or are too lazy to read it all.

44. Living arrangements? I live in a thrash of reeds located in the middle of a swamp (i.e. Weston, TX) with my biological parents, a filthy rat-dog and Tucker-Billy.

45. What's your favorite book? Edith Hamilton’s Mythology.

46. What's on your mouse pad? Don’t use one—I have a wireless optical mouse on a smooth wooden desk.

47. What did you watch last night on TV? When Metallica Ruled the World and The Cosby Show.

48. Favorite Smells? Citrus, leather, the smell right before the rain starts

49. Favorite Sounds? Rain, laughter (not at me, and not that of children), cool vocal oddities, bass flue.

50. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? Rolling Stones.

51. What's the farthest you've been from home? Rome, Italy

52. Do you have a special talent? I play saxophone. I’d like to think that I act well. I can normally make people laugh.

53. What is your ring tone? "Headstrong" and so it has been since the 1st day I had my phone. However, I wish I had Bach Cello!

54. Have you ever been naked with several people before?
Yes. Quite frequently in autumn, actually.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Hey! No fair! You added questions!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I also based many of my answers on yours

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap