The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Boy is Back in Town

My brother has left his bustling New Jersey life to come down to Bumpkinville, TX and visit his family. He's gonna be here a week and we will probably spend a total of 7 waking hours with him. We went to Scarborough Fair, today. It was fairly the same and all (I ate a ton of food). However, the falconer (one of my favorite shows) changed his presentation. He no longer talked about the birds, he just made them fly around with crappy music playing. I was disappointed. The only other slightly uncomfortable part of the day was the fact that I had to ride all the way to Waxahachie and back in a crowded Jeep Grand Cherokee with my brother, his friend and his wife, and their three year old daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap