The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pride

For the first time this year, I was able to complete a project without using blogger as a procrastination device. However, it still took me such a long time to do. I had my History AP paper to write over the effects of the crusades on the revival of learning in Western Europe. Even though we know about it all month, I decided to do mine the night before it was due. So, even without using blogger, I found adequate sources of procratination (ie: officer meetings and White Chicks.) Now I have to finish illustrating a peom for English, do my vocab!!!!! and study for a Chemistry test--all before getting ready for band:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap