The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Potty Break

I can barely function. I got up at 5:30 to get ready for UIL @ TWU. When we got there, I found out that in addition to Science, I was also signed up for Current Issues. I also found out that current issues is the event to compete in if you want to feel really stupid. I hope I did well in Science, I just couldn't seem to remember much of the Chemistry that I was sure I knew at one time.
I skipped the TSSEC theory qualifying test, but I have every intention of making it up. At Sounds of Spring, I was too tired to even remember how to play my instrument. When I got home, I urinated for about 70 seconds because of all the Dr. Pepper I had had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap