The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Deferral

So, as it turns out, I am now an understudy in this year's One Act Play. While I was getting used to the idea of having free time, I am now thinking that I'm actually happy to be a part of everything once again. I have minimal commitment, and it allows me some undivided time to work on schoolwork and library work.
I am, however, somewhat worried about Jazz Band, because I don't really feel like I'm going to be able to be into it, you know. I just have to make it to the end.

3 Comments:

Blogger crias said...

se-nior i-tis
clap, clap
clap, clap, clap

i had a little of it last year with classes ("i don't really HAVE to go...") and with relationships ("my time is too valuable for you and your bullshit"), but i'm not really seeing it with extracurrics. in fact, just last semester, i added political radio cohost and men's volleyball team to my long ass list.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I still don't get what's with band kids and volleyball

6:07 AM  
Blogger crias said...

marching = strong calves = high vertical jump.

my vert is around 40 inches. just for comparison purposes, the bobcat with the highest vert in the weight room has a 29 inch.

BALLIN!!

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap