The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Nothing says love like Devil's Food and Myspace

Isn't it the greatest feeling in the world to log on to myspace and have a bunch of messages just for you? I think that is why its so successful. Its like when people come back to visit the school, and they come and find you. As though you where the one they ment to visit.
On another note, I'm never going to be a baker, because I can't even frost a cake.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I still like blogger better. Sadly, though, I think I'm going to have to use myspace as my medium for getting my thoughts out to people because myspace is slowly dominating the blogging universe (at least, in Celina it is).

5:14 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

True, but it's equally depressing to log on time after time and find no messages or anything. It's like when people come back to visit the school and they come find other people and leave you in the corner.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

don't get me wrong, I heart blogger. I have no hopes of abandoning it, but I have to wait until after I graduate to post some more meaningful things

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap