The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jupiter might be rising in my 5th house!

After much trial and other type hardships, we have succeeded in getting someone to join band late. My favoritestestest color guard member from pierce. Its exciting to get someone new; it brings the novelty back to band and gets me excited again. I hope she can do a solo in the Prod. #, plus I hope we can get together so I can learn guard.
I finally had a very brief conducting lesson w/ the R. Hopefully I'll get better. To the band: I'm sorry I suck, its like being a freshman all over again :-)
Still can't pick a college, but I really like how they make us tirelessly research and compare.
I am toying with making a major lifestyle change, but can't decide if it's the right time...

4 Comments:

Blogger Solomon said...

It's ok Andrew, you don't suck that bad. It's just that Tara was so good...

9:27 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow, that was mean. I'm sure he meant it in a good way. Truthfully, Andrew, I think you're doing quite fine for having never done this before. Some of the drum majors at leadership camp were downright horrific. You're doing fine.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Nobody is just good at being drum major. In all honesty, you guys only had Tara her second year.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I didn't take offense. However, I think Tara was anazingly devoted in a way that I can't be...that is until she got in Choir

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap