The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Exodus

So, Juniors all over Texas just got to take the Exit-Level TAKS, and let me tell you (I know you can't hear it, but my voice is dripping in sarcasm) I don't think I'll be able to graduate. So what do we have to look forward to after TAKS, CSEC. I can't hear anything because of some sinus infection and its making me crazy. I am gonna have to find some way to make my hair look good while being colored black and hanging down in my face because I guess I just have to become emo and start crying into my guitar every night because life is stupid

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

yay emo

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap