The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Horray Japan


So, I finally got my camera today, its the sony DSC-N1, and its just in time for.............CSEC, how nice. I also have succeeded in receiving either a towel or a matching pen and pencil set every year, and this year didn't disappoint (the writing set was from Korea, though). Brian knows that everytime I receive such a gift I cannot help but think "just the thing I need, how nice." So I have a picture of my camera taken from the sony website, because unlike our brain, cameras cannot study themselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Ahhhhhh...

Sentiment truly does not endear it [crappy gifts].

Speaking of "endear", did you know that St. Thomas Moore wrote "Endearing Young Charms"

You know, one of these days, I am going to get you the best gift ever:
a coupon, good at any hospital, for a free lobatomy.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap