The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another Complaint About Band

I think if I didn't love band, I wouldn't complain about it, but it is such a necessity. The reason people make fun of inbreds in the South is akin (no pun intended) to the reason people make fun of the band. I swear----we are inbred, and it is too dramatic. I don't mind hearing about it so much, it just makes me sad. That and that fact that nobody wants to go with me to Prom. Apparently I suck, and not in a good way, soooooo I get to be the 22nd weel of a group of people :-(

I also feel like a total band librarian failure because I haven't done hardly anything since november.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I decided a long time ago to just avoid the whole mess. I feel good about that decision.
None of us have been able to do anything because Mr. R has made it to where we can't actually do anything until he does something first. He put the music up on shelfs you can't legally get to. He still needs to give Keyes more info and room on the filing mess. He still needs to buy another binder for the audio library. The only thing that wasn't waiting on him was the bowling party info [cough] Tara

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap