The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Have you ever started to clean out your closet and wonder "What was I thinking!?" Well, as I thumbed through oddly colored T-shirts and a Hawaiian print, short-sleeved orange button down, I could not help but wonder why these purchases were so misguided. I guess it's a good thing that I never wore any of these things. Some things, no matter how ugly, I just can't seem to part with, so here they are, taking up space in my closet with no hope of ever gracing my body. Maybe I'll take pictures of them and then throw them away...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Sounds familiar. I've got too much crap. And it's in everyone's way, not just in my closet.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap