The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Snow Day

Alright, what's up. I sent out invitation months in advance and Winter is still late. This morning at about 5:00, it was snowing in Weston! This is the same Weston that was 79 degrees on Christmas morning. I don't understand. Congratulations to the OAP people, myself included--I'm sure other people have long-windedly talked about it, but I'll fill in the gaps. Tortilla Moon (Prosper's play) was a little.......Mexicanstrange, but I loved Alonzo and Underdog and I want their costumes. I didn't see the other plays and I did not like our judge very much--mainly because he is old, creepy, long-winded, and of questionable morals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap