The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Tight Tights

So today, I learned why they are called tights. I went to target and bought some white tights for OAP--i know all I need is some more tight clothing for my costume to further highlight the fact that I am a male and a little husky. So, they were Merona womens brand tights, but when I got them home, the tag said Old Navy, what is up with that? So, anyway, I tried them on, and they totally don't look like they're gonna fit over my flesh. I don't know if I have to shave my legs, because right now, its pretty obvious that I'm hairy through the tights. As well, I'm gonna have to wear compression shorts so my undergarments don't bunch. The point is, I feel like a puritan erotic dancer.
Auburn, you better go to UT

4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

no worries-it didn't look bad

and weren't you still able to high-kick?

9:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I cheat, I use knee socks...even though they're womens...I don't see how any puritan could feel masculine.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I feel masculine. I've got men's "over-the-calf" support socks, so I'm masculine and have improved circulation in my legs.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

masculinity....in men of your class was defined in different aspects than it is now....however, some farmers, like John Proctor wore boots instead of tights....good luck with that whole erotic dancer thing

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap