The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

You think your something else?

Now don't get me wrong, now I think your alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night. Name that song.
So today, I saw an actual lemonade stand in a neighborhood, I was shocked. I also saw an amazing house and I want it.
So what is up with the people at Wal-Mart in Denton? I've seen better looking people at the Piggly Wiggle, let me tell you.
So, I bought American Pie: Band Camp because I saw it and it is awesome.
I also bought The Net, another Sandra Bullock classic!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I guess I really will have to see that some time.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

you can come watch it anytime, but its not one to show the family, I'll tell you that

1:39 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

yeah!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap