The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Jardin de Aceitunas

Auburn, Kris, Chris, Brian, Jenny, Heather, and I went to Olive Garden the other night, and we had the best waiter ever. I think he was better than the guy at Cracker Barrel. He was Asian and his name was Nam, and I wondered if it was some cruel joke on him. From this dinner we learned that Auburn can get drunk without the aid of alcohol, and that our band is no fun.

Alright, so the next day for OAP, i had these crushed velvet pants, and let me tell you, besides the fact that they leave little to the imagination, they're pretty comfortable. I'm thinking I'll wear those and a sombrero to the mall sometime.

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

1. the crushed velvet pants are AWESOME just dont wear green and red boxers next time

2. you can only do that if i am there to take pictures

9:59 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Nam (not Adam) was quite awesome. I love good waiters/waitresses. A sense of humor is a must.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Although, I can't believe he listened to Andrew about the cream soda thing.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap