The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Dinner without the Death

So, tonight I had dinner with my dad's family. Now, if you have known me to talk about my father's family, you know they aren't my favorite bunch of people. However, tonight was very relaxed and I really enjoyed it. I got to see Ryan, who I beleive is my only cousin. We talked about religion, politics, and pop culture, and I am still amazed as I'm sitting here that I am actually looking forward to our next gathering. I hope that means that I haven't become crazy like the rest of 'em.

On the way home-----let me preface this by saying "have you ever had an experience where you just mindlessly ate something, and before you realized, it was half gone or so?"-----we got the mail and I opened a letter and started to mindlessly nibble on the envelope and ended up eating about a quarter of it before I realized that I was eating an envelope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Usually, when I'm eating something and then it's half-gone, it's been some type of food or snack. Not always, I'm sure, but most of the time.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap