The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Will I be a whore when I'm grown, Mommy

So here it is, I knew that I would finish a project early sometime in my life, and this is it. Brian and I are dangerously close to finishing our project, so naturally I have to impair progress by typing.
Yesterday was our invitational marching contest, and let me just say that we got a 1, but I hope that these freshmen don't think that means that we are good by any means. This is all I will say on the subject.

Here is the real issue here: the more I consume, the more I believe that there is something wrong with Splenda. Its been showing up in everything!!!! And I, along with others, have noticed that something effecting our short-term memories. So, read this article on The Truth About Splenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Interesting...
But they never mention anything about short-term memory loss.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap