The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Teddy-anda, the racist bear

So, right now I should be doing 3 pages of pre-cal, reading and answering questions on the scarlet letter, finishing make-up spanish work, and make-up accounting work, with guidbook questions for history, and learning some music for band. All these things must be done sometime before 6:30 tomorrow. I'm not sure if I can do it, especially since I can't seem to get started because I'd rather waste time typing. They're serving quiznos again!!! Oh, by the way, if anyone out there is interested, I am running for state BETA officer (I love convention)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I finished everything, sans Scarlet Letter. And studying for Spanish, in case she throws some screwy curve, which I doubt she will. I am very tired and very hungry.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap