The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

the dirty whore did it again.

well well well.. i have done it again. logged in as andrew and posted as me! hahahahahahahahaha....... andrew, you have been sorely lacking with your posting, so i decided to pick up the slack for you!! how thoughtful of me! let's have a recap of my day. got up kind of late this morning seeing as i usually get up at six on tuesdays and then yelled at my mother for not getting me out of bed. then, as i got into my second period class, i realised that it was indeed my mothers birthday and i had yelled at her and forgotten about it. needless to say, i felt like crap. the next period, W. History, went very smoothly and without any interruption in the note-taking, and then in my geometry class, to my horror, the freshmen began to march and compare marching styles and techiniques and halts. what a way to say "hey im in band" like we need more attention drawn to us. all i can say positivley about that is: at least it wasnt friday and we werent all matching in our band polos. then lunch was quite boring because everyone was talking incessantly about wicked, and i, who has neither read the book, listened to the soundtrack, or seen the play, was very left out of the conversation, so i drifted away while i ate my nutella and peanut butter sandwich. the rest of the day passed uneventfully and after school, i rushed out with laffy taffy in my hand to give to my mother and apologize profusley for not only forgetting her birthday, but yelling at her as well. so now, i am sitting here logged in as andrew, posting about my day.

i sincerely hope that this was enjoyed by all who read it!

hahahahahahaha


billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap