The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, June 20, 2005

I almost soiled my evilpants





Star Wars Horoscope for Aries




Like many aries, you have demonstrated your penchant for inflicting pain.
You feel you are at the center of the universe and that you must be in control.
You enjoy being a leader... and you find that your aggression and quick temper serve you well.

Star wars character you are most like: The Emperor



Could they have found an uglier picture? I think it's cruel to even make the emperor one of the results. Brian, your Chewy. Parris, your Lando (your a black man). Sagittarius is Yoda

6 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

well you think thats bad!

at least you all are actually living I'M A MACHINE!!! Not even the cool R2-D2, no, I'm C3PO! The annoying, so much like my brother, will never shutup one.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I have this bad feeling that getting a wookie as a result is going to bring forth a couple comments about appearance, specifically from you. By the way, it's "Chewie". I'm not a Quaker granola bar.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I wasn't sure of how it was spelled, but now it seems that -ie should have been more obvious. I'll just thought that it was oddly appropriate, but I probably won't remember this the next time I have the chance to insult you.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

how did you like all of your comments?

11:18 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

You think that everything is kinda kinky

10:45 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

except keyes

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap