The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Never Leave Home Without It, Kids

IT IS ALMOST COMPLETE!!! Today Brian and I finished going through all of the library stuff that was thrown in boxes and put every stray peice of anything in its place. Everything is ready to be filed and everything is right with the world. If anyone is ever feeling like the summer boredome is taking over, come up to the band hall--I'm sure we can find something to break the monotony.

I'm now taking T-shirt ideas for everything from Robotics to OAP to Freshman band kids.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Just FYI, I knew who wrote all those poems you posted on Becky's blog, and I knew it before I scrolled down and saw Leah's comment. I just haven't been to Becky's blog in a week or something.

3:17 PM  
Blogger xavier said...

loser i get home saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

You know, that picture never showed up before. This is the first time I'm seeing it. And I agree, no one should leave home without it. Unless, of course, they already know.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

I'm on pain medication so keep that in mind.....hahaha, we could have a picture of the drum major jumping off the podium at a stupid freshman and breaking her ankle in the process.....hahaha....that's not funny, oh well....hahaha...drugs are good

10:39 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

sorry about that....freshmen orientation is going to be fun, and probably taught on drugs once again

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap