The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Its enough to make you cry

It feels like I have barely seen anyone all week. No band, no regular classes, and I'm held hostage by monopoly. CSEC is tomorrow and I've barely practiced anything. And I'm just thrilled about working all day with Chris Robinett and Steven White. (dripping with sarcasm) (but I'm not mad at Becky) Some things I don't understand, and CSEC is one of them. I really think that that Red Lobster made me sick. Maybe if I can induce vomitting, I can get out of CSEC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

you've made 2 more posts, and yet you still can't seem to look at either of the sets of lyrics I posted especially for you. Shame!
"You know, I don't find this stuff amusing anymore."
Not literally, that's a lyric. Can you have "a lyric"? I'm not sure; I'll to check on that.
Under Pressure is coming along pretty well.
Posters are up in the band hall.
Go see the percussion concert - there will even be door prizes.
Did anyone have trouble getting into Amityville?
I think I already have enough people to get the discounted price.
More info tomorrow.
I think I did well at regionals.
It's out of my hands.
I could have made this a post on my blog, but nobody seems to read that anymore. Pity.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap